Institutional investors profit from Picard Angst’s independent platform for investment solutions as well as from our comprehensive services. Our Client Advisory assists investors with complex investment decisions. Asset Management looks after and manages large assets on a mandate basis. And our systematic Financial Engineering develops individual products and solutions.
Picard Angst assists institutional investors with identifying opportunities and avoiding risks in complex situations. We do not sell any products; we listen and construct individual, customised scenarios. Our independence, proven expertise and absolute reliability make us a long-term partner with a singular track record of success.
- Analysis, research, benchmarking
- Strategy development, scenarios
- Networking, partnerships
- Compliance, documentation
- Your own personal contact
- Large partner network
- Many years of experience
Head of Client Advisory Switzerland
Head of Client Advisory Germany
CEO Picard Angst MEA
We look after and manage large institutional assets on a mandate basis. Our aim is to sustainably achieve attractive, risk-adjusted returns. Our approach is systematic and, thanks to its evidence and rules-based process, it ensures high transparency while preventing behavioural risks.
- Individual asset-management mandates
- Asset allocation steering
- Risk scaling
- Timing rebalancing decisions
- Evidence and rules-based approach
- Systematic management of portfolios
- Prospective, cyclical risk management
- Identification of market dynamics
Test out how you can improve your portfolio’s profit/risk profile.
In collaboration with OpenMetrics
Dr. David-Michael Lincke
Head of Portfolio Management
Senior Asset Manager - Head of Systematic Strategies
Picard Angst uses systematic Financial Engineering when it develops individual products, strategies and solutions. Based on a quantitative, rules-based approach and paired with a disciplined investment process, it sustainably achieves comparative advantages. Thanks to our independence, our clients always profit from rigorous best-in-class selection.
- Development of individual products and solutions
- Research, documentation and reports
- Pricing, pitching, tax aspects
- Product and partner selection
- Proven expertise
- High placement power
- Flexible product design
- Over 30 issuers